Meet Pete. Pete was a child model for honey. He has a complexion to die for. He likes Champagne, having his hair groomed, Four cheese pizza, Hair vitamins and his favourite film is My Girl. The bee scene gets him every time.
PLEASE NOTE, PETE HAS A SMALL CRACK/ IMPERFECTION IN HIS RIGHT EYE AS SHOWN IN PHOTO 3. IT WILL NOT GET WORST AND HE HAS PLENTY OF PROTECTIVE LAYERS OVER IT MAKING IT LESS NOTABLE.
- Each Critter is 100% unique and hand made. They have very silky soft fur and floppy little bodies.
- Every critter's hands and feet are unique and different from one another as are their expressions and characters.
- They are fluffy and full of weighted beads that make them feel really realistic. Good for hugging and cuddling.
- Their eyes are Antique glass and are suuuuuper shiny and glossy making them hard to photograph because of the reflections.
- They come with their own 100% Bamboo tooth brush for grooming their fur and a certificate of authenticity.
- Critter name and Adoptee Name left blank in case you are adopting for a friend or want to change their name.
- Their hair can be brushed into different styles and they could wear small clothes and accessories made for dolls or kept Au natural.
- They measure 10 Inches / 25 cm from head to toe/claw.
- Critters are a little fragile just like a live animal so be gentle with them, No sudden movements and be careful not to drop them or feed them after Midnight.
- These critters are made from 100% human made materials but they make come to life at night.
They can Hibernate meaning they can ship worldwide.
They will be posted out on the 5th and 6th of November.
UK postage is Royal Mail Signed for which takes 2-4 days. £4
International postage is Royal Mail Tracked and insured international which typically takes 4-11 days depending on Customs in your country and how far away you are from the UK. £18
Prices are in GBP. Can be sent as a gift :)